How it works:
The little things in life matter. That's why you can log three gratitudes here every day.
You can opt for an automatic email reminder or schedule your own calendar.
Studies suggest, keeping a gratitudes logbook for 21 days increases personal happiness by 25%.
See what other people log:
1. My bf made a fantastic beetroot salad :-)
2. The garden is all nice again after some hard work!
3. The photoalbum is finished!
1. 'Upgraded' & very much enjoyed the best holiday picture of the latest holiday in Puglia :-)
2. Loved my soy latte from Starbucks on the train from Schiphol to Breda!
3. Our familyday in 2014 can be referred to as a big success for everyone, however now we're exhausted ;-)
1. Clearing through old sketchbooks. Came across notes left by old lovers. Made me smile
2. "Free Ice Cream!" - hand written sign spotted today
3. "Le ciel est bleu" / finally, the sky is blue
1. Enjoying a concert with my boyfriend's family.
2. Reading about inspirig people's projects.
3. Fresh juice in the morning.
1. Receiving an email from a really good friend, that lifted my spirits
2. my health recovering slowly after some terrible pain
3. clean water, and good food
1. Had a nice dinner with family and Andrei
2. Had very positive feedback about work performance for the last 6 months
3. Bus driver was nice enough to let me off when I accidentally got on the Express bus
1. Brot mit Marmelade
2. DJ Koze Mix
3. Deafheaven Album entdeckt
1. Brot mit Marmelade
2. DJ Koze Mix
3. Deafheaven Album entdeckt
1. Got a lot of friends calling for my birthday
2. Bought a Helmut Lang blazer. Cheap.
3. Looking forward to my new job.
1. Ate a Mettbrötchen for breakfast
2. Got a great coat on Ebay
3. Planning a trip to Iceland
1. listened to nice music
2. went for dinner with a colleague
3. proud of finishing all the readings for my e-course
1. An incredible burning sunset at 7am
2. wine and espresso dark chocolate on the sofa
3. a heartfelt nose kiss from a 2 year old
1. went to a new interesting part of London
2. had a fun dinner
3. saw my sister
1. met two really good and interesting personalities
2. Went out with friends I haven't seen for a while
3. Got to go to Soho house
1. Went to the gym in manhattan
2. Finished the video
3. Eat nice self made lasagne
1. Took spanish class with friends
2. Cooked something nice for lunch
3. Organized my farewell party
1. Met an old friend.
2. Wonderful afternoon at a lake.
3. Heard a fabulous concert in Salzburg.
1. talking to my best friend
2. watching an episode of a soap
3. cooking and eating a nice pasta
1. Nice cool weather after the heatwave.
2. 4 days vacation ahead with my darling.
3. Short working week due to a public holiday.
1. Nice messages from friends
2. Call from Mum
3. Spring Rolls
1. had a shower in the dark
2. cooked nice breakfast
3. relaxing afternoon nap
1. Had a nice lunch with friends.
2. Took video interviews of SUPpers.
3. Had a good meeting for the tribe presentation.
1. Birthday BBQ with friends.
2. Skyping with my best friend.
3. Taking nice shots with my camera.
1. Taking shots and focusing on details.
2. Watching 'The Planning Salon'.
1. Cooked nice food.
2. Taught how to cook.
3. Meeting friends.
1. Going to the snow and getting into the flow again.
2. Unsuccessfully jumping over a box, but pissing myself laughing.
3. Having nice Korean Food with the snowboard crew.
1. Getting all my snowboard gear organized.
2. Making a plan for the final weeks at SUP.
3. Finally having some real dumplings.
1. Talked to my parents on hangout
2. Had some homecooked food for lunch
3. going to museo de bellas artes
1. Listening to new music from ET's library
2. Getting more PR for TPS
3. Making someone happy by passing on my flat
1. Hair action with G2
2. Meeting friends at BBQ
3. Being featured on Campaignbrief
1. sleeping long
2. watching soaps
3. listening to new music in ET's library
1. Thinking about a cool 3D Design
2. Using Rapportive
3. Talking lots of German
1. Great news from my headhunter.
2. Preparing the PR Kit for TPS.
3. Meeting friends for a Choripan Party.
1. Nice Lunch at OGR
2. Gen 7 is here
3. Lots of Laughing with David & Co at Bar Berry.
1. had a gouter
2. went out for a beer
3. met some new friends
1. Finally cracked the code
2. Had super yummy pasta at Original Green Roasters
3. Had a funny night out with friends at Kitsune.
1. Skyping with my mentor & friend and getting all the updates from home.
2. Having a whole gym room to myself and awesome equipment like a hot shower and a hair straightener.
3. Having a great talk to a new friend over a dessert wine and creme brule.
1. Woke up earlier than my alarm clock
2. Breakfast in the sun on CMI rooftop!
3. So cheap empanadas!!
1. first lines of Node.js!
2. had a nice piece of meat
3. discovered (yet another) absurd film.
1. Getting an answer from Bud Caddell for TPS
2. Setting up my Mac
3. Clear out my stuff
1. Ran with good music
2. Had some nice banana+chocolate crumble
3. looked up for some skiing equipment
1. Getting a new Computer
2. Talking with a potential supplier
3. Having the best Pizza in Santiago once again
1. Went to CMI
2. Saw a good friend I don't see often enough!
3. Had a glass of wine
1. Not getting up before 12
2. Really nice and helpful Chilean friends
3. Going out with friends
1. Participated to Demo Day
2. Invited friends to my place
3. Talked to investors
1. Doing photo research and seeing funny pictures.
2. Creating a favicon in rails.
3. Meeting friends at my favourit pizza place Verace.
1. Super yummy spicy food
2. having had a really good sleep
3. Chatting with Melanie and Philipp
1. A nice trip in Buenos Aires
2. My new caramel hair colour
3. My multipurpose and flexible Ipad
1. Thinking about the great party yesterday.
2. Having a Carbonara Pizza from Verace.
3. Having a lazy day.
1. Getting craft beer.
2. Having friends at my house.
3. Dancing at adams farewell party.
1. liane & rob party
2. thinking of making guac
3. Great Beer
1. Riding my bike
2. Eating at the italian place
3. Drinking beers with friends :D
1. Having had a good sleep.
2. Meeting my friends at CMI.
3. Having drinks with Nicolle.
1. Eating really nice pasta at Original Green roasters.
2. Changing the colour code to random.
3. My awesome Ipad Mini, I can take everywhere.
1. Managing to put in 3 fields into this Ruby application.
2. Trendscouting beautiful handcrafted jewelery from Bernadita Valenzuela.
3. Having nice dark beer at Bierstube in Lastarria.
1. Terminar el libro de contabilidad de Jobyal
2. hablar con Kathy sobre diseño
3. haber platicado con celeste sobre sus experiencias.